Tuesday, April 8, 2008

sailing into unknown territory



my fathers courage and zeal has me sailing to an unknown end, but i believe we will win, i believe we will succeed, but i am scared - so i focus, and put the money aside for safety and believe i can survive - i can concentrate - i can swim - i know how to fall safely from the sky - and i survive the fall and see the dry bag of money still there for me. But I must negotiate with the foreign feminine.
riiiiiight. (my left shoulder aches - not dreaming)

(a premonition dream - my first call on the 'dawne house for sale' ad - asks if i am willing to consider a lease option - "yes" - it is ellen from france that i am negotiating with - my foreign feminine - difficult for me to understand - unless - i relax, and breath and concentrate - because i do know french- i just forget - so rarely used in the last 25 years -yet i know... and later an invitation from one who could be my father - to sail again and sky dive - soon)

No comments: