Sunday, April 20, 2008

Lost


I have a ticket to cruise. But I can't find my way back to the dock and I don't know what ship or what time I am leaving. I am in a tunnel and I don't know what direction I'm going. Then someone else asks me for directions, and of course I know. I find myself close to the dock...but when I get there the ship has already sailed...but I still don't know if that was my ship. (self explanatory with an average IQ)

Ship
To see a ship in your dream, denotes that you are exploring aspects of your emotions and unconscious mind. If it is a cruise ship, then it suggests pleasant moods.
Lost
To dream that you are lost, suggests that you have lost your direction in life or that you have lost sight of your goals. You may be feeling worried and insecure about the path you are taking in life. Alternatively, you may be trying to adjust and get accustomed to a new situation in which the rules and conditions are ever changing.

No comments: