Wednesday, April 16, 2008

a flying leap



having a meeting in an airstream with jeune and christianna and guillet and min - (my energies need rerouting - it's time). we hear a noise and then the airstream is being hauled off with us in it. a disgruntled man in an pickup is driving us off a cliff (or the edge of my building) - i'm feeling out of control -into san diego bay. we worry about surviving the landing....we grab mattresses to cushion the fall ...but we make a smooth landing on I-5 headed north...the driver weaves through industrial neighborhoods until a stop...guillet beats him up and shoves him down a chimney where he is stuck...

analyze that.


i'm here.... and afraid... of there...where the changes will take me.. will i survive?... i do...easily...and i have protection


so another premonition dream...it ends up that last night I find myself in a meeting on the 34th floor of 750 B street. looking out the window over san diego bay and the coronado bridge and point loma - the exact view of my dream. I am in a meeting with the san diego fine arts society - their first meeting -at the university club (jeune and christianna's business is future ink - guillet stopped by just before i left to the meeting to drop off my ilife 08. (i get it)

No comments: