Saturday, April 19, 2008

i believe i can fly


just another flying dream - it was about time. (the earlier dream last night was observing a fat man chasing the young actress from gilmore girls from her tent while still in her sleeping bag. it should be clear why i choose to focus on the flying dream)

i jump in excitement from a dock to find myself over water, fully dressed carrying unknown stuff. i don't want to fall in the cold water. so i don't. i concentrate and hover. then i push myself up and then i fly. sweet. prior to flying from the dock i was with people i don't know that were oblivious to me. i was out of place. it was time to leave. ( 4 of those happy little girls dressed in white showed up again)


Sleeping Bag
represents warmth and protection. You are expressing a desire to slowly explore the realm of your unconscious.
Docks
suggests that you have successfully gotten through some tough times and emotions.
Flying
To dream that you are flying, signifies a sense of freedom where you had initially felt restricted and limited.
source: dreammoods.com


p.s. my worst nightmare attempted to call me twice on thursday, but alas, my voicemail was full - progress.

No comments: